The OLCOS Tutorials intend to support students and teachers in the creation, re-use and sharing of eLearning material. Management staff will find information about how to implement open learning policies and activities in their institution.
Overall seven documents are available to learn how to use, create and share Open Educational Resources:
- Introduction: PLAN the use of OER
- Tutorial: SEARCH & FIND OER
- Tutorial: PRODUCE & REMIX OER: author and modify
- Tutorial: SHARE OER: publish and re-use
- Tutorial: CHOOSE a license
- Tutorial: USE open source tools
The documents are available in English, German and Spanish language. The user can choose between PDF-Versions and work-in-progress-versions on the WikiEducator platform used as a developmental environment.