OLCOS Tutorial workshops
In April and in June 2007 the OLCOS consortium organised six workshops in which the team presented OLCOS and its diverse services - in particular the five OLCOS Tutorials: "Search & Find OER", "Produce & Remix OER: author and modify", "Share OER: publish and re-use", "Choose a license" and "Use open source tools".
The workshops were organised in different countries and with a wide range of target groups:
- The first and the second workshop took place on the 17th of April within the frame of the conference Third EduMedia Conference in Salzburg/Austria.
- The third one was organised on the 1st June at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya/Spain for university staff as librarians, instructional designers and educational content managers.
- The fourth workshop was conducted on the 5th June at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona/ Spain for students of the following fields of study: journalism, computer science and documentation.
- The fifth one took place on the 11th June at the Universitat Politènica de Catalunya/Spain for university staff like instructional designers, librarians and lecturers.
- The sixth one was organised at the FernUniversität Hagen/Germany on the 21th of June for experts within the fields of e-Learning, higher education, professional training and teacher education.
Overall 89 persons participated and gave within discussions and through questionnaires a positive feedback concerning the five Tutorials. They were described as informative and motivating. Further helpful suggestions concerning the usability were checked by the OLCOS team.